Here’s what your donation supports:
- Ensuring our fellowship program can continue to train Southerners interested in storytelling about environmental justice issues
- Covering costs of printing offline materials to reach rural populations, including flyers and brochures
- Supporting the Lake Charles Documenters program and Southwest Louisiana Journal, where residents are paid to take public meeting notes and track hurricane recovery funding
- Paying our staff and contributors fairly and offering economic opportunities in media
- Paying miscellaneous but critical things including insurance, website maintenance, software, etc.
You can also mail us a check: PO Box 9162, Louisville, KY 40215
Southerly is a 501c3 non-profit and all donations are tax deductible. Our EIN is 85-2638065.